[Bf-python] New CVS version almost kill MakeHuman.

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 12 20:00:57 CEST 2005

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 02:29:01PM -0300, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
> Finally, if the slowdown is not something that can be "fixed", it's
> probably time to bring thin Mesh / EMesh modules to Blender to avoid the
> need for nmesh.update().

Just a side comment on  our update() methods: I realize for NMesh there
is more stuff going on, but part of the update() call is (or was)
recreating display lists.  This needs to be replaces by calls
to DAG events.  Ton and I talked about this briefly last Sunday.
I am going to whip something up once I get past playing with patches.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net