[Bf-python] scene.getCurrentCamera() broken on macs :o

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Fri Nov 18 12:32:19 CET 2005

we have a problem with scene.getCurrentCamera(), but strangely enough only on
macs -- works fine on Linux, but on mac always returns None.

and on Macs it works with yesterdays cvs. perhaps related to the wrapper
object creation changes done to make the user count work?

camera = M_Object_Get( Py_None, name );

perhaps differences in py versions? Andy who got this has upgraded his py to
2.4, Matt had it on osx with 2.3 too - they both have macos 10.4 (we havent
tested with Ton who uses 10.3). on linux we use ubuntu breezy with py 2.4
something.

~Toni