[Bf-python] Space handler script links

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Mon May 9 09:48:59 CEST 2005

Hi Everyone,

This sounds like an amazing addition.  I've been hoping for a robust way
to add custom drawn objects into a 3D view, and this looks like the
perfect way to do it.  Is that one possible use? :-)  Are there any
simple examples posted somewhere?  An example would probably make it
much clearer for me. :-)

Jonathan Merritt.