[Bf-python] IPO modules changes (on wiki and patch tracker)

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Jun 1 08:33:22 CEST 2005

OK, now that 2.37 is finally released, and everyone's looking for
something else to do, I'd like some comments and feedback on the
new IPO proposals I've been working on.  I've posted a lot of ideas
on the wiki (look under "Design and Discussion..." -> "IPO Module").

I've also uploaded some patches and a blend file which demonstrate
some or all of the proposals (see #2668 - "Demonstration: New IPO
module changes".)  And as I've been going through the code I've
come up with a lot of other questions which I'd like to discuss with
someone -- anyone -- who's interested.

Thx -- Ken