[Bf-python] RE: Bone Patch

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 1 04:47:14 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 03:12:20PM -0700, Nick Lawson wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> A couple months ago (March 2005), the below patch to the bone system was
> mentioned.  Bug #2230 pertains to an export system I'm developing, and I
> really do need 'parent space' of some kind.    The mentioned patch did not
> make its way into the build.  I'm just following up to try to see what
> happened to it, since I did just test it with the 2.38 release, and the bug
> is still 'active'.  I think it may have gotten lost in the cracks.

The entry in the Bug Tracker and the related item in the Patch Tracker
are still active.  The person who deals with that area was also doing
major rework on the Mathutils.  Not forgotten; it *will* get done.

As an annoying reminder to no one in particular, patches always go
quicker with a test script or .blend.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net