[Bf-python] short term goals

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Jul 15 19:36:31 CEST 2005

Stephen Swaney wrote:
> * Use of getset table for attribute access.
>
> Replaces search thru list of attribute names by a table lookup.
> Provides consistent access to members, speeds up method calls,
> attrs show up automagically with dir().

I'm going to riding around the US on trains a lot over the next
three weeks and this seems like something that could be done
off-line (it's pretty repetitious grunt-work, doesn't really
require network access for questions, etc).  I've also looked
over the code you and sapir added for curves and mtex and have
put some in the IPO stuff.

Permission/clearance to tackle some (if not all) of this?

Should I also replace methods with attributes while I'm
at it, and add deprecation warnings?

Ken