[Bf-python] cygwin compilation and scripts menu : mismatch version error

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Mon Jul 11 05:05:24 CEST 2005

jean-michel soler wrote:

> In the Blender compiled with cygwin environment, the use of the
> scripts menus returns an mismatch version error .
> It announces the blender 237 as a 128 version  ( the
> Blender.Get('version')  returns a correct '237').

Hi JMS,

Curious.  Taking a look at it, both BPY_interface.c and Blender.c access
G.version (a short value) to check Blender version.  Thought it could be
an issue with types (short vs. int) in the check for version mismatch in
BPY_interface.c that only cygwin env had trouble with, but both compared
values are shorts.  Anyone else here using cygwin?

PS: committing the updated scripts people sent me over these couple
weeks, excuse me for the delay.

--
Willian