[Bf-python] brad: Blender2Radiance

Francesco Anselmo pisuke at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 21:39:06 CET 2005

Hi Cam!

I was thinking of writing you to ask about measuring tools
in Blender, but you've been faster than me!!!

Happy to hear from you!

I don't think you'll find anything special in my scripts,
I've put them together without knowing very much about Python
programming at the beginning, and the Blender Python API
has improved a lot and I still haven't had the time to study
it properly.

The Radiance users are very interested about the exporter,
so I'm trying to get more people involved into its development,
especially from a lighting designer perspective (improve calculation
methods, add pdf/html report export, enhance libraries, etc.).

I'm sure you will give me a lot of good feedback about it.

So you're still travelling around the world ...

See you!

Francesco