[Bf-python] brad: Blender2Radiance

cpbarton at iinet.net.au cpbarton at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 10 02:47:38 CET 2005

Hi Francesco, Good to here from you!, remember me from Bconf??? I did the OBJ
i/o (not like its a big deal of anything)

Id love to have a look at your script, I have been developing a set of generic
impoerter/exporter functions that do commonly done tasks in an optimal way OR
manage corner cases better then blender does. so Ill have a look at your code
and see if there are any improvements.
Im in sunny Boston right now so I cant realy do this yet but look fwd to
kicking your code about, BTW I was very impressed with your exporter and am
not infering that you code is bad or anything like that.

Any Boston blender users out there :),
Oh well, see you guy's later...
- Cam