[Bf-python] NMesh.setSubDivLevels and level 0

Campbell J Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Jan 1 03:01:16 CET 2005

At the moment NMesh - dosent support edge info- I spent a whole day
trying to add edge support to NMesh and got a working (read only)
NMesh.Edge object working
- Much like the face- but had problems writing it back to the mesh- I
put a fair ammount of work into this and there probably only a few
issues (that I cant solve), is sombody wants to look at it then just
tell me :)
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton