[Bf-python] Patch to NMesh docs.

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 27 16:31:40 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 12:41:16PM +0000, Campbell Barton wrote:
> Just a small patch- Adds a hint to GetRawFromObject.....

Committed!

> Interestingly sticky UV's are 3D Vectors, I added that to the Docs also,
> but teh Z value is ignored.
> Should this be modified to return a 2D Vec???

I would be tempted to leave them as 3d for doing math on them.
Similar to 4d homogenous coordinates, maybe.

> I think the Docs could tell a bit more about whats going on-....

I agree this is very important.  Ideally, the docs should be written
from a user perspective and not our twisted programmer view.  Patches
like this are a *big* help!

Thanks!

--
Stephen Swaney