[Bf-python] Patch to NMesh docs.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Feb 27 13:41:16 CET 2005

Just a small patch- Adds a hint to GetRawFromObject, Autosmooth only
affecting render-time smoothing, Vertex selection- not updating until
edit mode is exitted and updates that vert coords are vectors, not floats.
Interestingly sticky UV's are 3D Vectors, I added that to the Docs also,
but teh Z value is ignored.
Should this be modified to return a 2D Vec???

I think the Docs could tell a bit more about whats going on- Theres a
few things I have had to figure out myself- even looking at the source
code if teh docs are too brief.
Hopes this is a small step closer to docs that explain theings better.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street