[Bf-python] Re: Python script code crashes Blender 2.36 && CVS/HEAD (Linux; self-compiled gcc (GCC) 3.3.4)

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 13 22:38:53 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 07:40:58PM +0100, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> True. But I use valgrind regularly and know which kinds of reported bugs
> are probably trivial, and which are not.

Excellent!  We can use this sort of experience.

>But anyway, what really bothers
> me is that Blender crashes with my script.  :-)

Heh.  I hear you there!

Hopefully, I can poke into this later this evening.

The stack trace you provided is a little troubling were
it mentions winqread* and some other area functions.
Kaito has been ragging on us lately for over-extending
bpy by messing with events and data belonging to other
spaces.... but maybe I'm just paranoid.  We shall see!

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net