[Bf-python] mesh.filename

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Feb 12 00:06:37 CET 2005

Hi, I am thinking about using linked meshs, but when moving projects to
different systems (for a render farm for eg) Im a little worried about
the meshs wont be referenced.
Would anybody object to a Mesh.getFilename() and Mesh.setFilename("/...").
This would be like Image filename get and recently added setting.
Meshs are rarely linked, whare as images are often, but There is no easy
way to re-link broken Mesh links that I know of so this would provide a
solution.
Any objectsions?
Id idealy like to add this to all linkable datatypes
- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street