[Bf-python] Re: Can't use Python sets in Blender 2.40

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Sat Dec 24 04:19:00 CET 2005

Actually I realized I wrote and tested my original exporter on Mac OS X
so I never knew if sets worked on Windows for version 2.37.
I discovered that the sets Python module still work fine on Blender 2.40
for Mac OS X.  I don't know why it doesn't work on Windows.

Also I discovered I made a mistake in my script.  It should be:
import sets
set = sets.Set()