[Bf-python] bvh2arm script update for 2.4x

PERIN Jean-Baptiste jb_perin at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 15:59:44 CET 2005

Hi Willian (Padovani Germano),

The bvh2arm.py script included in 2.37 release no
longer works with 2.4x. I've just finished rewriting a
bvh2arm script that properly works with 2.40 Armature
API..

May I ask you to replace the old script by this one in
the 2.40 release ?

the script is available here :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jb.perin/BVH2ARM_v24.zip

there's a small doc included in the archive (not
totally finished but will soon be)

The elysiun thread is here:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=524000#524000

I tested the script with a recent CVS build of
bf-blender branch that I got from here:
http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7450&sid=9750f64f2f521e4c855a30ac7e1d5e90

Keep me posted ..

Jean-Baptiste PERIN