[Bf-python] Scripts & Armatures

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Wed Dec 14 14:10:30 CET 2005

On Wednesday 14 December 2005 13:54, PERIN Jean-Baptiste wrote:
> As for myself, I can't find what replace the
> old-fashioned function Blender.Bone.setPose() in the
> new Armature API.
> does anyone have a clue ?

we talked about the Poses yesterday on irc with Joseph, and IIRC he is now
working on that part. after getting Armature and Bone in shape.

i made earlier a new Pose type from the totally other direction: to get a pose
from an action and to set it to an object (armature) directly.

hopefully we'll get that Bone interface added soon. for what are you using it?

i'm currently working with action creation, where create ipo channels for the
bones.

> Jean-Baptiste

~Toni