[Bf-python] Scene Scriptlinks and scale

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Aug 21 19:01:19 CEST 2005

This should realy be added as a note in the documentation about scriptlinks.
Panel size adjusts the modelview matrix, python coders can account for
this in there scene scriptlinks by multiplying the value by the views matrix

viewMatrix = Buffer(GL_FLOAT, 16)
glGetFloatv(GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX, viewMatrix)
 f = 1/viewMatrix[0]
 glRasterPos2i(X*f, Y*f)

--
Campbell J Barton