[Bf-python] DrQueue python bindings

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Mon Aug 15 13:20:36 CEST 2005

Jorge Daza wrote:

>Hello all,

hi.

>python bindings... ok, you get the rest. I'd like to create some Blender
>python plugins to integrate DrQueue on it.

great.

>We would be working together, me adding everything you might need from
>the python bindings, and whoever wants to help (if any) making it work in
>Blender.

count me in, especially starting in the beginning of September, 'cause
thanks to Orange can focus on Blender things full-time then. you may
have seen the news about the renderfarm that we're gonna use?

what sort of functionality do you have in mind?

i'm awfully busy with other deadlines till the end of August, but i'm
sure the list / forums can help you with API questions and other
problems (many other ppl here are much more knowledgeable than me anyhow).

>Jorge

~Toni