[Bf-python] module consts / dictionary consts

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sat Aug 13 18:43:50 CEST 2005

Asking for a clarification in my mind, so I know exactly what I should
be watching for while I'm reviewing the BPython code for API
inconsistencies:

We've been discussing inplementing dictionary constants to replace
strings in the API refactoring.  There is also discussion of module
constants, which are implemented in some BPython modules
(http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/UseOfConstantsInTheAPI).

So are dictionary constants and module constants the same thing?  Are
dictionary constants more like Blender.Lamp.Type?  Or a combination of
both (i.e., making dictionaries of module constants)?

Ken