[Bf-python] NMesh Module , could you add an index parameter to the NMFace object ?

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Aug 12 08:27:23 CEST 2005

Hi Joseph, is there any way I can speed up the Mathutils patches getting
into Blender?
I know this is a selfish request, but theeth wrote this patch for me
about 3 months ago. and at the moment I have to use python to do ray
intersections, tri area etc,

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2573&group_id=9&atid=127

- Cam