[Bf-python] Image loading in GL memory

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 14 07:25:16 CEST 2004

> Hi, check these in the Python/C API doc index:
>
> - PyLong_FromVoidPtr(),
> - PyLong_AsVoidPtr()
> CObjects and related functions, for example:
> -- PyCObject_FromVoidPtr()
> -- PyCObject_FromVoidPtrAndDesc()
> -- PyCObject_AsVoidPtr()
>
> online link: http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.4/api/genindex.html#letter-p
>
> The "Extending and embedding..." doc has relevant info about it, too.

And I looked all through that Extending and embedding doc. . .but I
thought you would use Py_ParseTuple (or whatever it's called).  That
works, but of course saying a pointer is the same size as an int on all
systems might be going too far.

For that matter, is a pointer the size of an int on most systems? My
wrapper certainly worked back before I added global object arrays. . .

joeedh