[Bf-python] Image loading in GL memory

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 13 21:16:07 CEST 2004

Campbell Barton wrote:

> 1) add image.getTexelsPtr() method in Blender.Image's BPy_Image object
> -- Python supports pointer types, so we can wrap  / unwrap the pointer
> without casting it to a long int or something.

Python supports pointer types?  How do you do this?  When I was coding
my SOLID python wrapper I couldn't find a pointer type anywhere in the
Python docs.  Not that that's a good way to that kind of module, of
course (SOLID objects really and truly need to be stored in a global C
array as to facilitate error checking).

joeedh