[Bf-python] Window.QRead() QAdd, QHandle

Tom Musgrove tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 04:49:39 CEST 2004

Hi Willian,

thanks for the reply,

>done = 0
>while not done:
>  evt, val = Window.QRead()
>  if not val or evt in [Draw.MOUSEX, Draw.MOUSEY]: continue # helps speed
>  elif evt == Draw.QKEY: done = 1
>  elif evt == myevent: do stuff
>  else:
>    id = Window.GetScreenInfo(Window.Types.VIEW3D)[0].get('id')
>    Window.QAdd(id, evt, val)
>    Window.QHandle(id)
>    Blender.Redraw(-1)  # don't forget to redraw

>And it seems to work fine.

Hmmm still doesn't work for me.  I'll attach my complete script, the event
stuff is at the bottom.  Select an object, run the script, RMB on the object
to displace mesh, try the normal methods to rotate the object, etc.
(Requires the GetPerspMatrix patch to use...)

>Possibly the missing redraw is the problem

Okay I was missing the Redraw, but with it added still no luck.

Tom M.
LetterRip