[Bf-python] OBJ import (another bug?)

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Oct 5 01:25:27 CEST 2004

Hi, sure I could do this manually- but manual python workarounds
shouldent be needed.

We should wither report this as a bug to the python people or make some
solution our self- The whole point of a language like python is that it
does this kinda stuff for you- If parts of it dont work then they should
be fixed.

Splitting by words stuffs things up for the obj format and splitting
manually is slow, mabe this bug should be reported to the python people?-
 Cam

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street