[Bf-python] NMesh.Get() Missing?

Yann Vernier yann at algonet.se
Sat Nov 13 23:28:43 CET 2004

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 01:17:45PM +0100, jms wrote:
> For the moment the empty GetRaw() returns a "new"  Mesh not the list of
> the meshes.
> It works like the NMesh.New() function.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten that. Yet another bit of
inconsistent interfaces.. oddly enough, we also have a
Blender.Library.Datablocks() call that does this sort of thing. Might
make sense to make a Blender.Datablocks() call that would do the same
for the current Blender file rather than the linked Library, or
something like that?

--
PGP fingerprint = 9242 DC15 2502 FEAB E15F  84C6 D538 EC09 5380 5746