[Bf-python] Object Properties from Python?

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Wed May 26 20:39:53 CEST 2004

As I remember the idea was about integrating which seems to be a no-no.
However should we create a separate module for logic bricks in the
regular python API? I remember the patch for accessing object
properties. I think this could be taken further though if that is what
we would like to do. (Such as a wrapper for the property.c file, etc.)
Ideas?
Is the gameengine going to be removed? Didn't know about that.