[Bf-python] dRot (creating IPO)

Carlos López klopes at posta.unizar.es
Wed May 26 12:01:37 CEST 2004

Hi, Paolo and all. I'm soory for the late, too...
'Delta' functions let you create aditive motions for fixed positions. Try this tutorial:

1-Make a square
2- Give a rotation IPO, for instance: Rz=0º in frame 1, Rz=45º in frame 10.
3- Duplicate with ALT+D, and move the new plane.
4- Make the IPO a single user
5- Copy the Rot curves, remove them and paste them as dRotX, dRotY, dRotZ

The animation shows the same motion. Now, rotate both planes by hand. Animate again ... :) The new object starts the motion with the new rotation.

I hope me to have explained ok...

Klópes