[Bf-python] Two things regarding armature

Michael Schardt M.Schardt at web.de
Tue May 11 12:15:30 CEST 2004

Hi all!

Fist of all - thanks for the good work! Python support for armature is really good now... But one question: There were once (experimental?) functions to access bone-attributes: bone.getFlag() and bone.setFlag(). I used them to query (and set) IK and bonetype. What happened to these functions? Any plans to incorporate them back again?
And another thing: Now there's a new module NLA to create actions and a function bone.setPose. I can't get them to work (and unfortunately there's no documentation available at the moment). Can anyone post a simple example how to create a pose for an armature with these functions?
Thanks for your help!

Greetings, Michael