[Bf-python] BUG PYTHON identified! Please fix it...

Joseph Gilbert models at paposo.com
Sun May 9 17:28:27 CEST 2004

Yes the bones/armature stuff will need to integrate with the vertGroups
better. I wasn't too sure about this at first when the vertgroups came out.
The original idea was not to bone integrate them, just use them like
selection groups on a mesh, but now this feature (bone linkage) will be more
in demand :) I don't remember too much about the dvert group structures, but
i think it was weighted entirely to a single bone (maybe multiples) each
vertgroup member had a weighting too - which could prob reflect combos of
bone weights (which can be set in the bone module now). There should be easy
ways to associate bones/verts/vgroups that i haven't looked at. There is a
lot of work that still needs to be done on armature and bones just to get it
up to par though. If you want to take a look at this dont let me stop you :)