[Bf-python] texture colorbands

alex mole nal at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 00:20:32 CET 2004

Hi

Colorbands have not been implemented yet...

However, I have some time next week, so I'll try to implement the
remainder of the Texture module then (including the MapTo RGB stuff).

The remainder includes [but may not be limited to...] Ipo, ColorBand,
EnvMap and Plugin. There is also some missing functionality in the MTex
class. Hopefully I'll be able to address this all next week :)

Alex