[Bf-python] NLA

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Thu Mar 11 20:53:47 CET 2004

My advice:
- study some of the original python modules. I have used Text as a
module example and other have used Camera.
- The python 2.2 extending and embedding/python C api documentation is
the bible
- Module prototypes are capitalized python object prototypes are
undercase. Example: Object.New and ob.getMatrix
- Test your code on unix and windows to see if it compiles (my problem
at least :)
- study the *.c, the edit*.c and the DNA_*_types.c at least when
building the module.
- Post your work here so we can take a look at it.