[Bf-python] NLA

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Thu Mar 11 19:08:09 CET 2004

Okay.

Encouraged by my working fix for addBezier in the Ipocurve module,
I'm ready to try to expose NLA to Python.  Is there a Python API
Bible floating around somewhere, or good guidelines on the standards
for doing this? I'm sure that given enough time, I can slog through
what everyone else has done in the other modules, trace it all
through the code and figure it out for myself. But if someone is
willing to impart some guidance, I'm all ears.

Also, before I start this, has anyone else done preliminary work on
this? Is this already someone's pet project? If so, please point me
in their direction so I don't go replicating their efforts.

Thanks.
--
Roland Hess (harkyman)
Digital Prepress/Network Administrator