[Bf-python] Render

Carlos López klopes at posta.unizar.es
Mon Mar 8 08:53:27 CET 2004

Hi. I speak from my unknowledge :), so this's my idea: as you say, many of the render features are in "scene" source blocks. Indeed, a single scene must be set when a "render()" method is called. So, why is necesary a new whole module? Is not enough a simple calling like, for example:

sc=Scene.Get(...)
sc.Render(parameters)

Moreover, a image will returned, so a code would be like:

sc.Render( BlenderImageObject , parameters )

I wonder. ???

Klópes