[Bf-python] getMatrix('worldspace') patch for bf-blender

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Jun 26 15:37:10 CEST 2004

Stephen, Thats cool, thanks for doing the research, I was never good at
spelling, but I thaught this was an english/us debate.

since its not then I'll use local.

Does anybody have a problem with adding a worldspace option for

||getEuler| <cid:part1.02050709.08080100 at metavr.com>()|
||getInverseMatrix| <cid:part2.09060801.02020305 at metavr.com>()|
||getLocation| <cid:part3.02020705.06020407 at metavr.com>()|
||getSize| <cid:part4.08010207.00080003 at metavr.com>()