[Bf-python] Batch Object Name Edit Script

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 24 16:56:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

Another good addition, thanks Campbell : ).  I made the usual updates for cvs
and also added the same license info used in your other bundled scripts.

Jean-Michel: please check the script when you can and, if there's some missing
functionality you'd like to see added, please help us improve it, since you also
have a similar script.  BTW: I'm adding scriptlink methods to cvs, first for
Scene and Material.  Will add the rest, too.

And the Blender.Save(blendfile) function is already available in the current
cvs.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br