[Bf-python] Is this right?

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 19:45:23 CEST 2004

Right, all the examples use GetRaw/PutRaw, it would be nice if there were one
showing how to link in a mesh...

I would deffinatly like to see your tutorial!  My ideas so far have been a
little on the simple side...

Mean time I'm still working my way through the API code.  I'm on Curve.c
right now, but I haven't had much time this week.  It's finals time and even
though I only have one two credit class I still have to go to school.  I have
the next four days off from school though so I hope to get through the API
code and onto the API doc...   maybe.