[Bf-python] Is this right?

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 00:34:27 CEST 2004

Okay, I think your right.  Maybe some sort of tutorial would be better?
Something like building a cube, setting up its IPO, then render an animation
of it moving around.  I definitely want some more examples about how to use
the NMesh module.  It is very complex and not very straght forward.  For
example today I was playing around with a script and managed to crash
Blender.  I had added some NMverts to a NMface, then appended the face to the
mesh.  The problem was I never added the verts to the meshes vert list...
BTW is PutRaw Okay for adding a mesh to the scene?  I prefer linking as it is
used with all the other data blocks.