[Bf-python] Is this right?

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 05:14:39 CEST 2004

I'm to B, Blender.  I mainly just skipped the BGL module since it has so many
methods and none are documented.  Besides its all basicly strait from OpenGL
right?  Anyway I'm in the Blender module and there are a number of TODOs.  I
might play around with the error messages later but first is this:

        /* TODO: create a docstring for the Blender module */

	static char M_Blender_doc[] = "The Main Blender module\n\n\
	This module provides access to all the other modules in Blender.\n";

	module = Py_InitModule3("Blender", Blender_methods, Blender_doc);

In the other modules the doc strings are deffined after the method
prototypes, so I will probably move this there.  I just wanted to know if
there was anything else I needed to do?  Also can I just move the method doc
strings from the header?  If the're just variables and #include is like
import *...

The static part is prefered correct?  Saves memory or something?