[Bf-python] Hows this?

blake e kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 00:24:34 CEST 2004

There, that should be plain text... right?  I hope so.

Well I spent the morning reading the Python
extending/embedding doc, and the Python/C API.  The
Blender-Python source now make much more sense.  I'm
headed home now, when I get there I'm going to try out
SCon.  If I get some Python examples setup should I
send them here, or should I just send a link?  Silly
question probably, I'd like to get feedback on the
examples as I write them though...  Oh well, thanks
for the encouragement so far, I'll try to make
something out of it.