[Bf-python] Patch, added ApplySizeRot(), Join(), Centre()

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 3 06:16:06 CEST 2004

Hi Campbell,

Great work, let's just wait a little (about a week at least) till Ton comes
back, since your patch makes relevant changes to modules other than bpython, in
fact to well known functions.  We should give Ton and others a chance to look at
this and comment, first, if for no other reason, just to be nice with coders
involved / in charge of those files.

As I told you, separating interface from transformation code is a goal in
Blender, maybe you're giving this the needed (thanks!) first kick, it should
have been started months ago.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br