[Bf-python] Test directory

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jul 29 06:11:54 CEST 2004

Hi Chris,

Indeed I was thinking about bpython tests, having api2_2x/tests/ or
something, for the test scripts.  But of course first of all we will discuss
what to do, nothing is decided except that we need good tests for the bpy
API.

We might start with this discussion, then later you open it up with a
proposal to include general Blender tests.  About starting with a proposal,
yes that's a good idea.  I suggest we start simple and build up from there,
few topics at a time.  First: objectives and design ideas.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br