[Bf-python] Test directory

ChrisKeith at aol.com ChrisKeith at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 05:43:56 CEST 2004

Hello Willian and all -

>> For the  tests we can use some tricks to generate them,
>> that's something we  can discuss and share ideas before we start.

So is the assumption that  all files in the test directory tree would be could
be run automatically, or  should we have "manual" and an "automatic"
directories inside the "test"  directory (with appropriate files/directories
in each one)?

Also, are  you assuming that these are only tests for the Python
modules, or any kind of  tests for Blender?

>> If you'd like to start the discussion  bringing some
>> points you consider important, just go on.  Also,  would you like to
>> coordinate this project (guide discussions,  propose actions, etc.) ?

Sure, I'll stick my neck out... :)  Should  I put together a proposal for
others to critique?

best  regards,
Chris Keith