[Bf-python] webbrowser module

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Jul 29 02:44:53 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sorry to take so long to get back about this...

On 15 Jul 2004, at 2:46 PM, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

> To get out of this, the best is to follow the policy of helping win
> users where
> there are more builtin modules and requiring Python2.3 for the other
> platforms -- because in most of them it is basically already a default
> component
> anyway.  So we can include webbrowser.py and whatever it requires for
> win in the
> Python23.zip file that can be shipped with win Blenders.  I'll check
> the
> dependencies for that.

I see a new Python23.zip was committed, containing the webbrowser
module. Great! I don't know how this works in Windows, but does this
mean that Windows users will automatically be able to run scripts using
webbrowser just by installing Blender? i.e. Does it automatically look
inside the zip file, or is it something they would have to manually
decompress?

Cheers,

Matt