[Bf-python] (no subject)

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jul 28 18:00:08 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <ChrisKeith at aol.com>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 9:32 PM
Subject: [Bf-python] (no subject)

> Should I bring the test/ dir  idea up at the next meeting or via
> email?

Hi Chris,

No need to, it's a logical and simple thing to do, we just go ahead, unless
someone here would like to discuss some point first.  For the tests we can
use some tricks to generate them, that's something we can discuss and share
ideas before we start.  If you'd like to start the discussion bringing some
points you consider important, just go on.  Also, would you like to
coordinate this project (guide discussions, propose actions, etc.) ?

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br