[Bf-python] AI, EPS/PS and SVG beziers curves import soon, tonight ore tommrow in the morning

frenchblendertut frenchblendertut at free.fr
Mon Jul 26 16:44:44 CEST 2004

AI,  at least, yet done.

EPS/PS and SVG bezier path curves import soon, tonight or
tommorow in the morning. Any interest on these scripts ?

I am also working on a script to convert meshes to nurbs
surfaces . Just a few lines for the moment. A bit more complex.

They are all based on the same method and they do not use any
function of the curve modules. But I suppose that they will be
easily rewritten for these modules later .

Regards.
jm