[Bf-python] CVS diffs for first pass on Sound module

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Mon Jul 26 04:42:58 CEST 2004

Hi Chris,

Total cvs freeze will happen earlier than I expected (either end of Tuesday
or Wednesday, dutch time), so it's too late for new feature commits, even
well isolated ones.  This includes Sound and the updates to BGL and the new
OnSave event.  I'll add them as soon as new commits begin.

I'll check your code this week.  About the code reorganization, don't worry
about it, we will do it for the whole bpython code, discussing first here at
the mlist.  The test/ dir is a good idea, specially because we need also to
discuss and come up with a new good set of tests before we start changing
the "old" code.

There's a new 0-todo.txt file in api2_2x/ with some suggestions for work
after 2.34, including updates in code structure.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br