[Bf-python] Plans

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jul 21 05:05:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

With the recent flow of patches, I'd like to talk a little about our future
plans.  Soon I'll commit a todo.txt file, but one of the projects there is a
restructuring of bpython's source code, in well controlled and discussed
steps.  Yann's suggestion about get/setAttr should also be included in the
discussions / work.

Right now Blender is in "feature freeze" mode, meaning only bugfixes and
already known projects can be committed.  So for new additions we have to
wait till 2.34 is released (and probably well tested).