[Bf-python] OnSave event -- patch attached to email

Joseph joeeagar at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 20 01:29:34 CEST 2004

Hi, I've written some code to add a OnSave scriptlink.  This new
scriptlink runs a python script when a user chooses to save a file, but
before the file is actually saved.  The event is sent from the
BIF_write_file function in source/blender/src/usiblender.c.  Oh, and I
used the latest Tuhopuu source, not bf-blender.

There is a small problem, though.  For some reason my build will not
allow the creation of object or material scriptlinks.  I'm not sure why,
but I cannot find  anything in my code that could account for this.  Was
things that way before?

joeedh

P.S.: This is my first time submitting a patch, so I would appreicate it
if someone could give tell me what the normal manner of submitting
patches is.