[Bf-python] framechange, keypress, selection change callbacks

Brecht Van Lommel blendix at pandora.be
Sat Jan 10 17:15:55 CET 2004

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 13:39, dunk at dunkfordyce.co.uk wrote:
> ok i have talked to kaito and i understand a few of the problems already.
>
> he told me a little about scriptspace? can anyone fill me in or point me to the relevant place?

The keypress event will probably be a problem as the action a keypress
results in is different from window to window. Also, the "selection
change" name is not really clear. Many different things can be selected
in Blender, like vertices, objects, NLA Channels/Keys, ... .

You might want to check out Daniel Dunbar's notes on the
Interface/Window/Event system, it really made a lot of things clear to
me anyway.

http://www.zuster.org/blender/blender_interface_notes.txt

Cheers,
Brecht